• Capel-y-ffin Capel-y-ffin
    The chapel itself is dedicated to St Mary and was built in 1762, replacing an earlier 15th century structure. It originally served as a chapel of ease for the parish church at Llanigon, but is now within its own ecclesiastical parish.
  • ctnwchurch_0000_Layer_19.jpg

  • ctnwchurch_0002_Layer_17.jpg

Open Churches


Carol Services

if your chapel/church would welcome more publicity for a carol service(s) please complete this spreadsheet and return to john@sanctaidd.org before 2nd December.




Since 2000, CTNW has acted as a catalyst for local faith communities to participate in the tourism economy of Wales. Previously, very little structured religious tourism development activity took place in Wales, or in the UK; the organisation has therefore played a pivotal role in a significant national and international movement dedicated to celebrating religious heritage for the benefit of local communities, visitors and the wider economy.

Sanctaidd is the new name for CTNW and will have a wider role to include preservation, conservation and raising funds.

The first task is find a chair to drive Sancatidd is the next few years of its development.  

CTNW Twitter Feed